Click here to download Med-Stop WebClient
Med-Stop WebClient is a software program that allows you to perform additional tasks directly from your Internet browser. Currently, we support the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 11.0 or later
- Mozilla Firefox version 26.0 or later
- Google Chrome version 28.0 or later
Med-Stop Station Security
All devices accessing the Med-Stop system have to be authorized by the System Administrator, for increased security as well as specific Location assignment.
Using Med-Stop WebClient you can scan directly the documents to the Med-Stop system. You do not have to prepare them first and then upload. The scanning process is managed by the Med-Stop WebClient.
All reports and forms can be printed directly to the printer - eliminating the additional steps.
One click to the Med-Stop system
The icon created on your computer desktop opens the Med-Stop login screen.
Select the Run option of the download window to install it or Save and run it later.
- The computer capable of running the Microsoft Internet Explorer ver.11.0 or later
- Microsoft Windows operating system version 7 or later
- The scanner connected to your computer with the TWAIN scanner driver. We recommend Cannon LIDE series scanners.
You are entitled to install and use Med-Stop WebClient software, but you do it on your own risk. Med-Stop does not provide technical support for software installation, printers, scanner setup, and troubleshooting. Med-Stop WebClient is provided "as-is," without any express or implied warranty.
In no event shall Med-Stop be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Med-Stop disclaims all representations and warranties.